BBO Discussion Forums: Can't replay others' hands in Win8 IE10 - BBO Discussion Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can't replay others' hands in Win8 IE10

#21 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2013-July-20, 22:47

I saw a bunch of hands played by alanrick in the hour before he posted his message Saturday, I assumed those were the ones he was referring to.

#22 User is offline   alanrick 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2013-July-21, 02:44

@Ben. This was a Public Club.
@Barmar, that's a great help pinpointing. Next time I run into the problem I'll try that link from a different browser session and see if the hand can be accessed.
You're right about the hands I'd played. In particular I wanted to see how others had bid to 6!h while we stopped in 5!c. (Hand 11)Clicking on the 6!h hands caused my 5!c hand to flash but the display stubbornly refused to show the 6!h bidding or play.

#23 User is offline   alanrick 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-July-22, 11:20

Yahoo... it happened again so I can try this out
1. kibbed
2. joined table and played.
3. left table.
4. reviewed results
===> Can't select the other results hands

Tried the URL in another browser to see if I can access the other hands there.
Problem is I don't know the names of the players who played on the other tables so I can't search for their results or correlate them to the hands I played :(
I did find one hand under "other Tables" that did reveal other names (fuelfil, syto, azuka, guenni52) and I can now search for their hands (works) but I don't know if they played the hands that I played.

Is there anyway to find the unique ID of a hand I played and search for those that played it in public clubs?

#24 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2013-July-22, 14:26

View Postalanrick, on 2013-July-21, 02:44, said:

@Ben. This was a Public Club.

I could be wrong, but hands played in public clubs are like hands played in private clubs. I think myhands only stores hands from tourneys, team games, and the two main rooms (relaxed and competitive). That means any hand you play in a club, be it public or private, are not stored. IF I am wrong, maybe someone can point it out to me.
--Ben--

#25 User is offline   alanrick 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2013-July-23, 13:07

View Postinquiry, on 2013-July-22, 14:26, said:

I could be wrong, but hands played in public clubs are like hands played in private clubs. I think myhands only stores hands from tourneys, team games, and the two main rooms (relaxed and competitive). That means any hand you play in a club, be it public or private, are not stored. IF I am wrong, maybe someone can point it out to me.

Wrong. But it doesn't help the problem described in this thread.
Maybe you should open a new thread if you think that's broken :)

#26 User is offline   alanrick 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-May-04, 12:28

The bug is still there.
The interesting thing is that my partner confirmed it for the same board we played, neither of us could see how the other tables had played the board (just the results summary), and both of us could see the detail of the other tables when we viewed it simultaneously in a separate tab under my hands (not logged in).

All the best,
Alan

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

17 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users