Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bridgemasteer Level 4 A-10 Solution only works for the first couple of plays

#1 User is offline   Qikk 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-June-10, 12:23

I have tried it at least 35 times. I have completed all of them before this point so I understand the system. I have tried every squeeze I could. When you get within 3 cards of the end they shouldn't be able to change the cards in their hands. On each squeeze with 2 cards left they switched. I'd be okay if the "show solution" went beyond the first two tricks but it just stops every time. Anyone else to try this Level 4 A-10 and see if that happens also. Thanks On a plus note I just went back and changed to a really odd play at the end and it worked so I solved it. Still the "Show Solution" does not work. Thanks again

#2 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2024-June-10, 13:26

It does appear something is broken with the cards in the middle of Show Solution. However, nothing is wrong at all with the actual text description of the solution, nor the play itself; if you were failing, then you were not taking the line that had the greatest chance of working. This is precisely the point of BridgeMaster, and it wouldn't make any sense if they stopped swapping the cards with 3 tricks to go to allow you to make with a less likely line.

If you need more details on why the 'really odd play' is correct, feel free to follow up :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users