BBO Discussion Forums: Zenith Daylong Reward Eligibility - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Zenith Daylong Reward Eligibility

#1 User is offline   bbstar 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-January-22, 01:11

A friend of mine gets "Registration failed. You are too new to BBO to enter this tournament".
His account is more than 1 year old and more than 40 logins.
I looked for the tournament info (About section), there was nothing about eligibility for the tournament. Where could I find the constraints?

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2023-January-22, 06:37

View Postbbstar, on 2023-January-22, 01:11, said:

A friend of mine gets "Registration failed. You are too new to BBO to enter this tournament".
His account is more than 1 year old and more than 40 logins.
I looked for the tournament info (About section), there was nothing about eligibility for the tournament. Where could I find the constraints?

When your friend's account advances to full member (and not Newbie) he will be eligible for more games. At the moment some of the daylongs are restricted to no-newbies (the daily free MP / IMPs, the zenith, free Sunday daylong and the free weekend contents). He can play the Daylong Reward 8 random Hands, if he wants to try that, or any of the 8 board, 12 board pay daylongs.

#3 User is offline   shyams 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2023-January-23, 00:55

Diana, I am curious what no. of games or what duration is needed to become a full member.

I am trying to coax one of the younglings from my clan to join BBO. It will be good to know what she will need to do before she can participate in my favourite robot game (Zenith).

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2023-January-23, 03:44

View Postshyams, on 2023-January-23, 00:55, said:

Diana, I am curious what no. of games or what duration is needed to become a full member.

I am trying to coax one of the younglings from my clan to join BBO. It will be good to know what she will need to do before she can participate in my favourite robot game (Zenith).

Check your messages, I left you a message.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users