• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Newbies are coming!

#1 User is offline   helene_t 

• The Abbess
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2023-January-17, 05:07

Yesterday, I noticed that BBO featured a call for people too join the BBF community.

One thing I was missing in the call is a link to the "Introductions" thread which I thought might be a good place for a newbie to write their first post.

Anyway, I hope that we can offer any newbies a warm welcome. There have been some incidents in the past where newbies felt bullied.
The world would be such a happy place, if only everyone played Acol :) --- TramTicket

#2 User is offline   LBengtsson 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2023-January-17, 05:54

View Posthelene_t, on 2023-January-17, 05:07, said:

Yesterday, I noticed that BBO featured a call for people too join the BBF community.

One thing I was missing in the call is a link to the "Introductions" thread which I thought might be a good place for a newbie to write their first post.

Anyway, I hope that we can offer any newbies a warm welcome. There have been some incidents in the past where newbies felt bullied.

Yes, a few more contributors would be welcome. Takes the pressure off us regular guys and gals who contribute regularly here :) And yes, there should be zero tolerance for any form of intimidation on both BBO and BBF. We can agreeably disagree, but we seem to agree on most things as a bunch.

I did not know there was an "Introductions" thread - sounds like a dating agency lol. But it would help if anyone new to these forums a) Tries to put their post in the right forum, if possible; b) Use the hand viewer to post hands; c) Always tries to put on any hand 1). the vulnerability, and 2.) the type of scoring (MPs or IMPs, etc.)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users