BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for Adv partner with like credentials - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for Adv partner with like credentials SAYC, wk 2s, stmn, trans, gerber, bw, Michaels, Jacoby 2NT, 1 dia 4+

#1 User is offline   loukoBC 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-November-24, 14:01

SAYC, wk 2s, stmn, steps or dia waiting, trans, gerber, blackwood, Michaels, Jacoby 2NT, unusual 2nt, 1 dia 4+, 3 clubs can be short

#2 User is offline   ok2pass2 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-November-24, 21:37

[quote name='loukoBC' timestamp='1669320074' post='1046979']
SAYC, wk 2s, stmn, steps or dia waiting, trans, gerber, blackwood, Michaels, Jacoby 2NT, unusual 2nt, 1 dia 4+, 3 clubs can be short

Hello my name is Roy and my login is ok2pass2. Based on your post I believe we would be good partners. Im familiar with most of your preferences but need a reminder on Jacoby 2NT. I have some preferences of my own and conventions. Forcing 3NT in response to 1 of a major shows 4 card support and is game forcing. Inverted minors where 2 of a minor in response to 1 diamond shows at least 4 diamonds and 10 HCP and 3 in response is weak. 5 clubs is 0314 for aces in response to 4NT. Splinter bids shows strong support for 1 of a major and interest in slam. It shows a singleton at most in the suit bid e.g. 1 spade 4 clubs and 16 HCP. If the opener also has 16 HCP slam is likely. Defensively I like MUD middle up down with 3 of a suit worthless and top of nothing with 2 or 4. I almost always give count in a side suit played by declarer so you know when to hold up your winner if you have one in that suit. I lead K from KA unless its a doubleton then AK. Let me know if you are interested in playing together and we will start a table. Looking forward to hearing back.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users