Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a serious partner

#1 User is offline   GoldenCalf 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-February-10, 16:37

I want to play regularly online 2-3 times a week during CET evening time, if possible with the option of occasionally playing a live tournament and/or competition. I live north of Hamburg, Germany and can play anywhere within a radius of 800 kilometers.

I am in my seventies, ambitious and still going strong. I wouldn’t call myself an expert, but play better bridge then many self-styled experts, I played against on BBO.

I would like to play my homegrown QUC, based upon Polish Club with a WNT. Alternatively I would be interested to play Kaplan Sheinwold Updated in combination with unbalanced ♦. This is only possible if in addition to playing you have enough time to study and possibly help to improve either one. QUC has a lot of artificial sequences, the K-S based system is closer to 2/1.

If you want to play a „natural“ system and/ or cannot invest time in a complicated system, let‘s go all the way and play Acol. I have played Acol in the 70s and just ordered a second hand copy of „Tournament Acol“.

No matter what system, competitive bidding as well as leads and signals are an indispensable part of a serious set of agreements.

I do post mortem analysis most of the time in order to improve our game. I prefer to refrain from commenting during the game.

Send a private mail to r-h.kalf@t-online.de if I piqued your interest.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users