Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Search partner Qui peut parler Français de préférence

#1 User is offline   bradrcsn 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-November-22, 10:49

Hello, my level is intermediate and I'm available weekday's afternoon eastern time. Let start with SAYC but i'm open to add conventions if needed.

I may communicate in plain english as you may read, but i would be more comfortable with a french speaking partner. You wanna improve your rusty french skill, i'm your man ;)

bradrcsn on BBO

#2 User is offline   kmcc1012 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-25, 10:26

View Postbradrcsn, on 2022-November-22, 10:49, said:

Hello, my level is intermediate and I'm available weekday's afternoon eastern time. Let start with SAYC but i'm open to add conventions if needed.

I may communicate in plain english as you may read, but i would be more comfortable with a french speaking partner. You wanna improve your rusty french skill, i'm your man ;)

bradrcsn on BBO

Hello, I'm American woman living in France and speak (and write) fluent French..Intermediate player, 5 card major etc..stayman, transfers.weak 2s except clubs and so forth...

#3 User is offline   bradrcsn 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-26, 23:14

View Postkmcc1012, on 2022-November-25, 10:26, said:

Hello, I'm American woman living in France and speak (and write) fluent French..Intermediate player, 5 card major etc..stayman, transfers.weak 2s except clubs and so forth...

Sounds good to me, i'll add you on BBO. Let's find a time frame that will fit for both of us to start a few deal then I hope a partnership.

Bradrcsn

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users