BBO Discussion Forums: looking for p for 2/1 udca bridgeWorld2017 - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

looking for p for 2/1 udca bridgeWorld2017

#1 User is offline   mrudnick 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-November-22, 09:08

Hi,

I'm a retired computer guy who finds honing my bridge judgement interesting. I'm into science and my spiritual practices.

I'd like to “work” with a mew partner and play regularly in specific events. For me it's important to be polite/courteous at the table and with partner.

My regular teacher and I play something close to Bridge World Standard 2017.

I'm looking for a partner to play 2/1 and UDCA (standard carding is also possible). Interested in *possibly* eventually adding more core Bridge World Standard 2017 stuff like Ingberman, Wolf Signoff, two-way checkback, Lensholh, Lebensolh over weak-2 doubles, Leaping Michaels, ++ after we've agreed on the basics. Switching to a 10-12 or 10-13 NT is also something I'd enjoy after the basics are in place.

Monday/Friday mornings/early-afternoons (US EST) are good times to play on BBO (eg, 2:10p ACBL games), but other days/times are also possible, depending. Prefer the ACBL 6-minutes/board games as they give me time to think. We can start playing in casual section if you want.

Please feel free to ask me questions and/or tell me about yourself.

--Mike

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users