Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for partner Looking for partner to play version of Precision Club

#1 User is offline   ldrews 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2022-November-16, 11:43

Hi, I am looking for a partner (Intermediate/Advanced) to play a version of Precision Club. I have a book, spreadsheet, and BBOAlert file to support the effort. I can mentor/teach as well. I am retired, living in the Lake Chapala region of Mexido. I am available most days after 1pm US CST. If you are interested please contact me. BBOId: ldrews.

#2 User is offline   jctkwong 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-November-17, 23:01

I never played Precision before but am willing to learn. I am also retired. My BBO I/D is jctkwong

#3 User is offline   jctkwong 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-18, 01:26

Why Can't I replay to this notice?

#4 User is offline   jillybean 

• hooked
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Multi

Posted 2022-November-18, 08:11

This has happened to me in recently, Forums seems to be glitching and not responding so you hit Submit Reply several times - hey presto 6 copies of the same reply!
"And no matter what methods you play, it is essential, for anyone aspiring to learn to be a good player, to learn the importance of bidding shape properly." MikeH
(still learning)

#5 User is offline   Ennever1 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-22, 06:49

View Postldrews, on 2022-November-16, 11:43, said:

Hi, I am looking for a partner (Intermediate/Advanced) to play a version of Precision Club. I have a book, spreadsheet, and BBOAlert file to support the effort. I can mentor/teach as well. I am retired, living in the Lake Chapala region of Mexido. I am available most days after 1pm US CST. If you are interested please contact me. BBOId: ldrews.

I also have never played precision but am willing to learn. Patricia BBO id=Ennever1

#6 User is offline   skibum8 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-22, 10:10

I am interested. I have played three versions of precision for over 25 years and have multiple sets of notes.

#7 User is offline   leealfred 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-22, 13:03

I play 2 over 1 & Precision for a long time, and have a system of combining 2 over 1 & precision. I like to review what other works on Precision & if you are interested in reviewing my combination system, send me an email to leealfred@aol.com
I live in California. I have over 7,700 points and is looking for partner to play bridge in BBO in the morning, noon, or after lunch.

#8 User is offline   smythen 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-23, 14:53

Ron Vickery published a book about 1985 combining 2/1 and precision. same press as Max Hardy's 2/1. have not used the system since the late 80's , but always liked the system. wlling to try a precision system with others, rate myself as beginner, but not sure what level i actualy would be to others

#9 User is offline   PapaJudd 

• Pip

Posted 2022-November-30, 14:04

Hello, Larry. I am interested. I'm a Bronze Life Master and I have played Precision before. How can we proceed to communicate? My email is juddrobbins@gmail.com
Thanks, Judd

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users