BBO Discussion Forums: Edit profile regarding conventions - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Edit profile regarding conventions

#1 User is offline   jcalex2 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-April-06, 21:25

Hi,
I am trying to edit my profile. I have went to the account tab, and I can erase portions of my profile, but I can not add anything to it (which is what I am trying to do)....Anyone have suggestions?
Thanks

#2 User is online   pilowsky 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2022-April-06, 23:39

There's a character limit of about 250.
eg " 2/1, lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum orem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum orem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum orem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum lorem ipsum" - is about the maximum.

Also you may need to remember to click "Save changes" at the bottom of the profile area after you make a change (obviously...).
Non legit hoc

#3 User is offline   jcalex2 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-April-07, 09:55

Hello again,
Thanks for the reply pilowsky, appreciate the effort.

However, as stated in the OP, I am able to delete material from profile, just cannot add. Yes, aware and under the space limitations. Nothing will type at all when editing the profile, just able to delete.

Thanks for the reminder, but there is nothing to save (remember to hit the "save" button), as I am unable to add anything to profile.

Anyone else have a suggestion or solution?
Thanks,
J

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users