BBO Discussion Forums: Express Free Automated Fun Tournaments - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Express Free Automated Fun Tournaments Rude players

#1 User is offline   pgcto 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-February-25, 21:53

I enjoy the Express Free Automated Fun Tournaments since they give me a chance to play with people from all over the world and people of varying abilities. I also like the fact that comments are disabled so we don't have the berating of other players at the table which is so often a feature of casual games. Unfortunately this evening I had the situation where a player took advantage of a loophole in the system to make disparaging comments to me. He used the comment section in the claim feature to accuse me of cheating. Therefore I suggest that the comment feature in claims be disabled in these tournaments since I hardly ever see anyone use it. (If a claim isn't obvious without an explanation most player just don't claim).

#2 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2022-February-26, 11:37

Your suggestion seems coherent with the spirit of these tournaments, which already disable chat and impose strict timing.

In the meantime if it happens then take a screenshot and report the incident to abuse, just as you would with chat.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users