Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"undo"

#1 User is offline   nonancora 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-March-15, 05:34

Sorry, I need help. In the old version of BBO, during my lessons I used the "UNDO" button very often and very quickly I could go back into the game. With the new "undo" version it is hidden and its use is very slow (I can go back only a few times so as not to bore students). Is there a quick way to go back that I can't understand? I do not believe. So why was this element made worse in the new version of the program? If you ask a teacher, he will tell you, as I am telling you, that during a lesson this key, this command is used a lot, it is fundamental for the dynamics of the lesson. Thank you very much.
Regards, Bob

#2 User is offline   armantt2k 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-December-29, 16:06

View Postnonancora, on 2020-March-15, 05:34, said:

Sorry, I need help. In the old version of BBO, during my lessons I used the "UNDO" button very often and very quickly I could go back into the game. With the new "undo" version it is hidden and its use is very slow (I can go back only a few times so as not to bore students). Is there a quick way to go back that I can't understand? I do not believe. So why was this element made worse in the new version of the program? If you ask a teacher, he will tell you, as I am telling you, that during a lesson this key, this command is used a lot, it is fundamental for the dynamics of the lesson. Thank you very much.
Regards, Bob

Since I am not yet allowed to click a + to vote for this issue to be fixed, I am resorting to Replying that I am 100% in agreement that, as currently provided, the Undo is awkward and less than useful for the Teacher. In fact, my experience is that the Host of a Teaching Table (i.e. the Teacher) is unable to use the Undo at all - only the Invitee to the Teaching Table (i.e. the Student) has the ability to Undo, but not the Host! That is totally illogical!

(BTW, this topic should be moved to the "Suggestions for Software" area of the forum)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users