Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Challenge matches group challenges

#1 User is offline   wuudturner 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-October-08, 13:53

When a challenge match is played against a group of people, at the end, you see your current score. It shows how many people have played each board. You do NOT see who has not played, or even has not started the match. As well, if you look back in later, you are not even given access to see the boards or the results to that point until the match is completed by all participants.

The problem is, sometimes one of the people in the challenge has not seen there is a challenge set for them. They may not even look in. So it would be good to allow you to know who has not played yet, so you can send them a reminder message of the challenge.

I use these matches as a mentoring tool. So after I play each board, I write up my complete play. After all have played all boards, I then look to see what they did on each hand, and explain what went wrong, or compliment those who did better than my result. Since the writeup process can take far more time than it took to play the boards, there are sometimes cases where I need to revisit the boards before a challenge set has been completed by all participants. As well, it is sometimes convenient to play a set on a tablet or phone, but then my writeup comes after the play, but before the rest of the group has played all boards. So it would be really nice to allow people to view the set before all have played it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users