BBO Discussion Forums: Has U.S. Democracy Been Trumped? - BBO Discussion Forums

• 1084 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Has U.S. Democracy Been Trumped? Bernie Sanders wants to know who owns America?

#21661 User is offline   johnu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted Yesterday, 17:59

View Postshyams, on 2024-July-22, 23:18, said:

I gotta ask all you Kamala Harris stans. I previously wrote "The method in which [Biden not running for 2024] was accomplished seems a bit odd". Some 30+ hours have passed & I'm upgrading "a bit odd" to "strange & spooky".

Has no one of you (a) considered the possibility of a palace coup? OR (b) if the thought crossed your mind, you don't mind a palace coup?

I didn't know the QOP had a branch in the UK.

Kamala Harris stan????? Of course Fox Propaganda, right fringe media, Convicted Felon Trump, and his QOP cult are openly praying for chaos at the Democratic convention with perhaps multiple potential candidates fighting it out for the nomination, and hopeless dividing the base among the various candidates. Looks like they are going to be bitterly dissapointed since Democrats almost immediately got behind VP Harris who got Biden's strong endorsement.

And who besides Kamala could gather support to win the nomination? Basically Bernie Sanders has aged out consideration if Biden's age was the consideration. And nobody else who ran in 2020 had any real level of support. Newcomers for 2024? None of the potential new candidates have been vetted in a presidential primary race, or have the name recognition of Harris. And now, there's just 4 months until the election, when in a normal election cycle, new candidates would have already been running for well over a year, gone through the primary and caucus process, and built up the name recognition around the country. Apparently Democratic delgates to the convention have done the math and decided Kamala is the best hope to win in November.

Palace coup??????????? I guess the right, no matter where they live, fall for every Qonspiracy theory that is fed to them. Explain exactly how you think that could have happened, who was involved, and why Biden is still POTUS. Yes, there were calls from all over the country in the Democratic party for him to drop out of the race, and I'm certain that he had advisors showing him polls where voters were concerned about his health. And since Biden is neither a narcissist or sociopath, he is capable of analyzing a situation and listening to advice from knowledgeable advisors.

#21662 User is online   Al Phalpha 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 19:17

View Postjohnu, on 2024-July-23, 17:59, said:

I didn't know the QOP had a branch in the UK.

Kamala Harris stan????? Of course Fox Propaganda, right fringe media, Convicted Felon Trump, and his QOP cult are openly praying for chaos at the Democratic convention with perhaps multiple potential candidates fighting it out for the nomination, and hopeless dividing the base among the various candidates. Looks like they are going to be bitterly dissapointed since Democrats almost immediately got behind VP Harris who got Biden's strong endorsement.

And who besides Kamala could gather support to win the nomination? Basically Bernie Sanders has aged out consideration if Biden's age was the consideration. And nobody else who ran in 2020 had any real level of support. Newcomers for 2024? None of the potential new candidates have been vetted in a presidential primary race, or have the name recognition of Harris. And now, there's just 4 months until the election, when in a normal election cycle, new candidates would have already been running for well over a year, gone through the primary and caucus process, and built up the name recognition around the country. Apparently Democratic delgates to the convention have done the math and decided Kamala is the best hope to win in November.

Palace coup??????????? I guess the right, no matter where they live, fall for every Qonspiracy theory that is fed to them. Explain exactly how you think that could have happened, who was involved, and why Biden is still POTUS. Yes, there were calls from all over the country in the Democratic party for him to drop out of the race, and I'm certain that he had advisors showing him polls where voters were concerned about his health. And since Biden is neither a narcissist or sociopath, he is capable of analyzing a situation and listening to advice from knowledgeable advisors.

This post, in my view, is nothing more than a continued spouting of the Dem's "talking points". "Qop"? "Qonspiracy theory"? "Convicted felon"? You are certainly free to spout it but, as I see it, it is childish at best and stupid at worst.

#21663 User is offline   johnu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted Today, 01:53

View PostAl Phalpha, on 2024-July-23, 19:17, said:

This post, in my view, is nothing more than a continued spouting of the Dem's "talking points". "Qop"? "Qonspiracy theory"? "Convicted felon"? You are certainly free to spout it but, as I see it, it is childish at best and stupid at worst.

Totally accurate and descriptive, and feel free to describe yourself as such.

Talking points without substance are "Kamala Harris stans" and "palace coup". Actual facts are that Convicted Felon Trump was convicted on 34 felony criminal counts, hence he is a convicted felon. Actual facts are that the QOP never met a qonspiracy theory they didn't fall for hook line and sinker, e.g. the election was stolen, the economy is bad, inflation is still high, the job market is bad, things were great under Convicted Felon Trump despite the worst economic numbers and job market since the Great Depression, there was no insurrection on January 6, just a stroll through the Capitol.

BTW, shouldn't you be patrolling Comet Ping Pong Pizza for pedophiles? Oh wait, wasn't Convicted Felon Trump's "spiritual advisor" Robert Morris the one who just confessed to molesting a 12 year old? In defense of Trump, Robert Morris was his replacement choice as "spiritual advisor" after his dating buddy Jeffrey Epstein hung himself in prison.

• 1084 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

70 User(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 69 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. kenberg,
  2. Facebook