BBO Discussion Forums: Throw Momma from the Train? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Throw Momma from the Train? How 'bout drag grandma from the car.

#1 User is offline   jonottawa 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-September-13, 12:50

Finally a police video where I'm 100% behind the actions taken by the police officer.
"Maybe we should all get together and buy Kaitlyn a box set of "All in the Family" for Chanukah. Archie didn't think he was a racist, the problem was with all the chinks, dagos, niggers, kikes, etc. ruining the country." ~ barmar

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-September-13, 13:41

I don't know. I've been in situations where I've been feeling a bout of diarrhea coming on while I'm driving home. If I were stopped while this was happening, I'd probably try to get out of it.

Actually, what I might try is to ask the officer to follow me home so I don't crap my pants, then deal with the ticket.

#3 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-September-13, 13:54

You might hand the officer your license, then say "please follow me home". When a law enforcement officer asks to see your ID, you show him your ID without fighting with him about it...

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-September-13, 15:15

I keep my wallet in my back pocket. If I'm clenching my butt to avoid an accident, leaning forward to extra the wallet from there would be difficult.

Of course, if I were to get pulled over in this condition, it might be too late by the time the officer comes to the car.

#5 User is offline   dwar0123 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2012-September-13, 16:01

View Postbarmar, on 2012-September-13, 15:15, said:

I keep my wallet in my back pocket. If I'm clenching my butt to avoid an accident, leaning forward to extra the wallet from there would be difficult.

Of course, if I were to get pulled over in this condition, it might be too late by the time the officer comes to the car.

This has to have happened to people, I know I have been in situations' where I knew if I got pulled over, it could get very rough.

I bet there are stories out there, probably not that uncommon. Officers probably pass them around, treat it as a rite of passage for new cops etc.

Uncomfortable all around I am sure.

#6 User is offline   kenberg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2012-September-13, 17:14

This comes from leading a sheltered life. I learned a long time ago to cooperate with the police. My guess is that a polite response, a quick showing of her license and insurance, if she had them with her, and an explanation might even have gotten her off with a warning.

I saw one one of these out of control situatins some years back. I was going to park in a garage but the Full sign was up. There was another parking garage across the intersecting street so I pulled back into traffic and went over to it. The problem was that I was already in the right turn only lane. A cop was there, reeling us all in. In Md, the deal is you go to court, the judge reduces the charge, you pay some money, no points go on your license. I knew the routine. While I was in court, one of my fellow miscreants did quite a job of making his displeasure known. During his antics he was tackled by the bailiff and hauled off to jail. When I left, his girlfriend was pleading with the judge to get the guy out.

Most bad situations can be made worse.
Ken

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users